Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

T'is the Season


Man, I can't believe how fast the year has flown by. It's really been one filled with learning alot of new things and having a ton of FUN doing it. If someone had told me this time last year that I would have accomplished the things I have, I would have told them they were NUTS!! I hope those of you who have taken the time to read this blog will continue to follow the K-townking and that you will learn a little about Ketchikan, Ak. and some of the many things to do and see when you visit SE. Alaska. Whether you come by cruise ship, plane, Alaska state ferry, or your own boat this is the place to learn about our BIG little town, of Ketchikan, Alaska.
I know that things have been on the slack side here lately, but life got in the way and I needed some down time. So, now that I'm all rested and ready to get back at it, things will start rolling along shortly after the HOLIDAYS. I want to wish all of you the very best that the season has to offer. May you all find PEACE and HAPPINESS in the coming year, make it a good one, I know I will.

MERRY CHRISTMAS &
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

Till Then, K-townking

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment